Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rainy Days

Those that are in Los Angeles know that the weather has been really weird lately. It had been stormy and rainy for days and then it became sunny and warm, and then colder yesterday, and then rainy again today! I took these pictures off my balcony at my apartment. This is my bicycle.


This is off my balcony. I was trying to fool with my manual focus. Trying to find the raindrops and blurring the background.

I know it's kind of creepy to be taking pictures of the neighbor's dwelling place. A little "Rear Window" but, it looked so pretty in the rain. Plus, I was under the balcony above, so my camera/nor I could get wet! :) Just want to keep practicing my picture taking skills. The world is so pretty in photos and film at 4:30 in the rain.

I think if I was in rain all the time, I wouldn't love it as much as I do. So it's so great when the rain comes. It is a gift from God. :)

Until tomorrow,

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment