Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Americana

I had the day off from work today. I had some more time off than expected because I messed up on the non-union sign up day for central casting. Thought it was today but it is Mon/Wed. So bummer. But it was beautiful out so I took my camera and walked around and took some pics. Funny enough, I am hyper aware of others with DSLRs now. Hah. There were a few out doing the same thing!Always throw pennies in a fountain! It's the best idea. You never know what could happen!
Probably my favorite photo of the day:

Sat down, read "Secret Life of Bees" and got myself a nutella crepe. :) Very good but pricey.

Have yet to ride the trolley around the Americana, even though we (Gaby, Ryan, and I) have deemed it for lazy people that don't want to walk, I still think it would be fun. Why not.
Until tonight (more pics to come),
Court

3 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with your photos.. the scenes themselves, as well as the quality of the photos! So much fun to follow your experiences!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I have found so far I really love this hobby and my new camera. So happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i love the last part of this blog! Yes the trolly that we have yet to try. We probably havent tried it yet because we arent that lazy to walk around the darn circle! haha <3

    ReplyDelete