Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cafe Was

Leah sang at Cafe Was tonight in Hollywood. It was a last minute thing where she was filling in for someone else. But lucky her, because what an awesome venue with a provided pianist. The only thing was crazy weird drama happened with the pianist and his wife, and poor Leah had to wait quite a while before she was even able to sing! And all of her friends were there, but we didn't care. The atmosphere was beautiful, and the low lighting made me really excited to take pictures with my new canon. I took Cassie with me :)

Ashley
Shane
Me and Zack
A flash photography moment, that didn't go over well... although Cassie and I couldn't take too many pictures together because we were next to each other and because of the depth of my lens, I can't do any photos close up. Or take photos of myself :( Must use my Nikon Coolpix for that ;)


My glass of wine in the foreground and candlelight in the background.




It was a really fun night! Glad I went!

Now I have a couple followers! Just need to get my mom and aunt Shirley on board ;)

Court

4 comments:

  1. Dear ThePhotoBeginnings,

    What a wonderful looking low light night.
    Your pictures capture the true feeling of the venue and even the music seems to play across each of your frames. Bravo!

    Your Admirer,

    Jay Gatsby

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only Jay Gatsby could have been there...
    awh, a girl can dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here now, officially. I've been checkin' out your blog for days now, Love it!!

    ReplyDelete