Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Valentine's Day Part 2

I am sorry that posting took so long. This is actually my 5th attempt at this exact post, so hopefully this time 5 will be a charm. My computer was having LOTS of issues. I had to debug it and get norton antivirus, and get a new battery for it... It was (and still is - don't get me started) incredibly S L O W.

Hopefully those followers out there are still checking back because I am certainly not finished sharing photos with you all.
After Duke's Ryan surprised me with a hike. It was about 4 miles long in Malibu.
This guy asked, "Where's the waterfall?" to Ryan and Ryan turns to me and says, "Oh Honey, we are walking to a waterfall. That's the surprise." And the guy's like, "Sorry dude...."
There were some muddy parts.

And some little creeks we had to walk through.

This is the first waterfall we encountered.
After Ryan and I sat down and ate a snack, he said, "There's another waterfall further up." So we climbed (like rock climbed) up to the second waterfall, more beautiful than the last.

We could feel the spray from the water on the back of our legs.
And then this was taken on the walk back.

Ryan's pretty romantic... what can I say?

xoxo Court

1 comment:

  1. ThePhotoBeginnings,

    So glad this Ryan is making your dreams come true.

    So glad you are back and keeping us posted on your efforts at photography. I am seeing a vast improvement.

    Yours,

    Jay Gatsby

    ReplyDelete