Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day: Part 1

Happy Valentine's Day folks! (A couple days late)
This here is the love of my life, Ryan:

Isn't he handsome?

This is where we went:

It's in Malibu, CA.

We had an ocean view :)
There were surfers.

We had a visitor:

He was so quizzical. Just curious and I thought he was going to come in the window! The window was open and so it was a possibility!


Ryan treated me to a mimosa! Ryan's was guava/pineapple (i don't know), but mine was the classic.
We also had chocolate strawberries! How festive of us!
Now we didn't just have an amazing brunch, there's more surprises to come ;)
Court

3 comments:

  1. court- I LOVE that ryan calls you schmoogamoo! it always makes logan and I smile! we miss hanging with you guys so much. we really need an LA trip. stat. I adore that you have a blog now, so that I can see everything that you are up to! its always so interesting!it looks like we are going to have to take our cameras and have a photo shoot outing! and sorry that my post seemed confusing! I will enter you of course anyways. silly girl. I LOVE these pictures of you two celebrating. those strawberries look delicious, and Duke's is a fun place. I haven't been to the one in malibu, but logan and I have been to the one in maui. looks like you had a lovely day!

    xoxo

    thediscerningfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to put all my pics from the hike up, but right now I'm at Ryan's. Thanks about the blog compliment :) I love following yours. I would love a photo shoot outing... you are quite the model :) Thanks for entering me in your giveaway... I really want to be blog savvy, but I need a tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the seagull picture--its the cutest!

    ReplyDelete