Friday, March 5, 2010

Las Vegas - Dive

Ok, here it goes. Went to Vegas with Ryan B., Ryan M., and Natalie to go see Ryan's friends Adam and Mike a.k.a. Picard Manuever do a stand up gig off the strip. Not gonna lie, after looking at all the photos I took, not my favorite bunch.
After saying that, this is Ryan. haha. I was chasing him, pretending to be paparazzi. Pretty funny pic.

This is where we gambled most of the time.
$5 blackjack tables. I won $65!

This is Adam:

And this is Mike:

And they are... Picard Manuever
They got the gig off Craig's List. They were the headliner and by far the best ones.
I remembered while I was there how much I hate stand up comedy. But they were a stand up musical duo. Which was cool.
I didn't realize how phallic this picture was until I reviewed it later.
I apologize. But I like the symmetry so... oh well...

Well, that's all folks. On to my next adventure...

Since i quit my job at Islands, I am an open book. Must take some more pictures to keep myself busy.

Please be praying for my acting career to take off :)

Court

2 comments:

  1. Dear ThePhotoBeginnings,

    Fantastic Job. I disagree with you. these photos say volumes about the weekend you had with your friends. It looks very fun indeed. The ones near the water were my favorites.

    I will be praying for you to become a big star and for me to say I knew you when.

    Best of luck and keep up the good work.

    Yours truly,

    Jay Gatsby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I just felt like there weren't a lot of gems to choose from out of the 200 pics i took.

    I promise I will be better at updating so that I can get nice comments from you, Jay Gatsby.

    ReplyDelete