Thursday, March 18, 2010

Redondo Beach with Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad came down to Southern California for my cousin Seth's engagement party. They stayed in Redondo Beach, with ocean view. Gorgeous.
This is Andrew. He is Amanda's boyfriend (if you remember from a previous post). Hard weekend for him since he met my Dad's side of the family at the party. But he took it like a pro.
By the way, Dad took this picture. I will give him credit. He's so pro with his focus!
There are thousands of birds on this jetty! These are moments where I wish I had a zoom lens. Some day.
Andrew was looking the other direction... otherwise this picture would have been perfect.
Mom, being silly. Can't you see the resemblance?

Mom thought this was so funny...
Does the crab know if he's male or female? How can you tell?!
Ryan is a confused crab.
There were pelicans everywhere!

I wanted them to get as close as possible, but they were afraid it would stretch its long neck and bite them!
During dinner, we were wondering if the sun had already set. Then we walk outside and this is what we saw. Wow.


Well that's all she wrote.
Til next time,
Court

1 comment:

  1. Dear ThePhotoBeginnings,

    What a fantastic day! Truly amazing colors during sunset. Those are my favorites. Watch out for pelicans. In my neck of the woods pelicans have been known to scoop cameras right out of a ladies hands.

    Best Wishes,

    Jay Gatsby

    ReplyDelete