Thursday, February 18, 2010

Amanda's New Beau

Amanda (my sister), Andrew (her boyfriend), Ryan and I went to Elephant Bar in Burbank last Friday. It was super fun to get to know Andrew better and of course hang out with Amanda.
This is my Mai Tai. Good prices for drinks at Elephant Bar. The bartender completely dissed Andrew and Amanda. I was pretty blunt about how rude he was and he felt bad and slipped Andrew a "free dessert" coupon. Amanda and Ryan were helping Andrew use his chopsticks for the ahi tuna appetizer we had. The bartender comes over and says, "I would never date a girl that didn't know how to use chopsticks" (thinking we were teaching Amanda). I said, "Whoa diss" and then he asks us for a hairtie so he could put the chopsticks together and hand them to Andrew. He says, "I'm just trying to help you out, man" (like on his game) and I said, "Are you insulting us?" How rude.
Anyways, this is the mud pie and it was on that jerk bartender.

Sorry for the blurry pics. It was low lighting, and of course, Courtney is still learning how to use her camera. *sigh*

There's something on your nose, Ryan!

Anyways, good times were had by all.
Must do it again soon :)

Court


No comments:

Post a Comment