Friday, February 5, 2010

Attempt #2 at Griffith Observatory

Yesterday was a beautiful day; whereas today was rainy. So good thing yesterday I had the day off work and went picture taking all the way up to the Griffith Observatory. It was good to have some alone time. I read my book in the cafe with some (too) sweet hot chocolate and walked around snapping pictures. Funny enough I saw Adam, one of the guys from the comedy duo Picard Manuever. Ryan directed a music video for them in Fall 2009. I told Ryan that I "papped his ass" which means I took pictures of him without him knowing LOL. I don't think he recognized me, but I'm so glad because it was definitely stalker status. Anyways, here are some pictures from the day :) KTLA channel 5 news was there for some reason. They had helicopters circling... no idea why.
I'm really fond of the sun poking out from behind pics.
This picture above is hilarious. Two old people over looking Hollywood next to a statue bust of James Dean. It was just classic.
I know that was a ton of pictures, but a picture is worth a 1000 words. Tell me if this is too many pictures for one post. And I will edit next time around.
Court

3 comments:

  1. Dear ThePhotoBeginnings,

    It is wonderful to see you truly honing your craft.
    Keep up the good work. Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to be paparazzied by you.

    Yours truly,

    Jay Gatsby

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I as well, would luv to be stalked by you. Your pictures are awesome, and I'm not obligated to say so. I'm impressed by your simple observations that are profound. Love them, so don't deprive your adoring blogfans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out for my next post, it will be pictures of my boyfriend Ryan. :) Don't be jealous Jay Gatsby.

    ReplyDelete