Monday, January 24, 2011

Debbie's Wedding

I'm going to catch up really quickly on posts that I have neglected. I really want to get back into my photography hobby. I love my camera!

Debbie and Brad's wedding was in July! Here are a few pictures!

The ceremony and reception were both held at SDSU, Debbie's almamater.



The parasols were not only necessary because it was so hot, but also they made for good pictures!

I loved the simple, but elegant cake! I love that one of the tiers is raised.


My uncle Jim, the happy father of the bride. I am so happy that he agreed to officiate Ryan and my wedding! So happy to have him play that special role :)


The aunts and uncles were busy bonding... Just want to illustrate this before and after shot:
BEFORE = Shirley and Mom with same expression...


AFTER: Dad and Janet laughing hysterically!


First dance: I love slideshows! Show so much love :)

The happy bride and groom :)


I caught the bouquet! I guess tradition was fate because it worked ;)


A beautiful, fun, and exciting wedding!
Xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment