Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Orleans

My family went to New Orleans, LA. My first time and it was amazing! These are the pictures that I took with my Canon. I will post the pictures I took with my Nikon Coolpix and you can tell the difference. The reason I brought both cameras was so that I could take some close shots, since my Canon is a wide lens. Kind of annoying to bring both cameras, but it turned out okay.
This is Bourbon Street:A jazz club:
This was a mural on a wall:
This was a display in the many souvenier shops:
"Will Cook For Sex"
This was a jazz band on the street in the middle of the day!
This is how the locals say New Orleans:
This is the Mississippi River:
This is Pat O'Briens, where we had famous Hurricane cocktails:
Next post you will see my Nikon pics from New Orleans. Normally I wouldn't include them but there were important parts of the trip captured on that camera.
xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment